Key On-Premise Competencies
key on-premise competencies
Active Directory: Single sign-on (SSO) access to thousands of cloud SaaS Applications
Active Directory is a state-wide authentication directory that supports enterprise systems and provides contact information and scheduling integration, along with mechanisms for centralized desktop management. It is particularly useful for IT Administrators and Application Developers who need to sign-in to numerous accounts and platforms to carry out their work throughout the day.
Benefits of Active Directory
- Quick adaptation with cloud services
- Simple connection
- Easy single sign-in experience
- Access from anywhere, on any device
- Compatible with AD related services like Exchange, SharePoint, Office 365, Azure and Dynamics CRM Online
- Fully automated SaaS app access management and provisioning service capabilities
- Improved application security with Azure AD multifactor authentication and conditional access
- Security reporting and monitoring
- Secure mobile (remote) access to on-premises applications
- Provides access to world class cloud apps and services, and self-services
- Enhances services through centralized management capabilities
- Improves workstation security
- Reduces overhead through standardization
- Allows users to monitor application usage and protect business from advanced threats
Microsoft Exchange On-Premise solution:
Work smarter with business email on your servers
Today, email is the most essential tool for getting things done. But with the growing volume of communications, so are the demands for managing, preserving and protecting it.
To help businesses work more effectively, Microsoft Exchange On-Premise offers a smarter inbox supported by an easy-to-use, web-based interface for a better, more secure collaboration experience!
Benefits of Microsoft Exchange On-Premise
- Easy-to-use, web-based interface and maintenance
- Native, well-integrated user experience
- Allows users to manage their on-premise deployment of Exchange
- Delivers business email, calendar, and contacts on PC, phone, and browser
- Significantly reduces the cost and complexity of managing email
- Reduces storage costs with use of larger, less expensive disks
- Allows users to keep important data in one place with an In-Place Archive
- Ensures uninterrupted user access to live and historical email
- Offers secure, scalable and accessible offsite email storage
- Supports safer and faster Exchange upgrades and migrations
- Delivers archive and email continuity via familiar Outlook email client
- Delegates permissions to specialist users based on job function without the need to give access to entire Exchange management interface
- Client load balancing
- Provides more uptime through faster failover times and support for multiple databases per volume
- Includes built-in monitoring and managed availability, as well as self-healing features which enable automatic recovery from failures
VMware Virtualization: Virtualization at its best
A pioneer in virtualization and policy-driven automation, VMware Virtualization is a proven software technology that allows users to run multiple operating systems and applications on the same server all at once!
Equipped with the capability to increase agility, reduce risk and migrate apps at the same time, it has delivered value to more than 500,000 customers around the the globe. It is also supporting a robust ecosystem of more than 55,000 partners who drive application interoperability and customer choice.
Benefits of Virtualization
- Simpler, less costly to own and operate
- Significant cost savings
- Increases IT productivity, efficiency, agility, flexibility, and scalability
- High application availability
- Minimizes or eliminates downtime
- Supports business continuity and disaster recovery
- Enables centralized management
- Supports all levels of virtualization from desktop and server virtualization to full-fledged Software-Defined Data Centre
Our Solution Focus
VMware Infrastructure Virtualization
VMware Horizon View (Desktop Virtualization)
VMware vSphere with Operations Management (vSOM)
Ideal for creating and managing workspaces, Citrix cloud-based solutions offer organizations an array of options in rethinking their workspace as well as extending their data centres to private clouds and external cloud services. Businesses may also tailor solutions based on their requirements on cost, performance, compliance, data sovereignty and more.
Deployed by thousands of networks around the world, Citrix NetScaler allows users to optimize, secure and control the delivery of all enterprise and cloud services and applications. NetScaler also comes with a MobileStream technology which is designed to maximize end-user experience for mobile clients.
Powered by the open-source Project Xen Hypervisor, Citrix XenServer is designed to allow efficient management of Windows and Linux Virtual Machines (VMs) for cost-effective server consolidation and business continuity.
One of the leading solutions for virtual application delivery, Citrix XenApp allows users to mobilize and secure Windows apps on any device and reduce costs by centralizing its control and security.
Incorporating the full power of XenApp, XenDesktop can deliver full desktops or just apps to any device, and reduce costs by centralizing its control and security.
Citrix's Desktops-as-a-Service provides a more secured access to all the specialized apps and data organisations need to run the business! Subscription-based, Desktops-as-a-Service is simple to buy and easy to manage, with no software to maintain.
Citrix Solution Benefits
- Application-centric cloud services
- Connects organisation's data centre to any cloud
- Allows easy creation and management of workspaces
- Allows users to build public and private clouds via market-leading open source platform
- Hybrid cloud provisioning with Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp
- Simplifies design and delivery of desktop, app, and data services